TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Have a great new idea for the next TheraOffice version? Let your voice be heard. The top voted ideas will be prioritized for consideration for the next version. Don’t have any ideas? Give your 15 votes to existing ideas.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. The ability to Add a date of service once already into applying insurance Payments

There are times that I am entering a large payment and a date of service I picked was a supply not a date of service, or I missed one date on a particular patient. You have to start completely over! It would be nice to be able to add it without losing everything you already entered.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Combine Enterprise Mgr & Report Viewer

Would love to have a single report viewer. And be able to control by security group which reports each group has access to.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Batch Filename Change

Currently, when saving a claim batch, the default name is great, but if you generate more than one a day, the automatic file names are identical, and the new batch will overwrite the old. Making a change each time is a bit of a hassle, as you have to navigate through your folders, find the right one, and change the name. Could the automatic name be modified to also include a timestamp at the end, so that it would not overwrite any batches that are already in that folder? (for instance, a claim generated at 2:56.25 PM would read *current…

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Have a clinic "alert" section to remind us that an authorization is due, poc is due, missing pt's information, etc. for all pts in one spot.

Having an alert for all the pt's in one area would minimize claim denials and help us to keep track of authorizations, plan of cares, pt's demographics, etc. The alert is something that can be checked daily to ensure everything is up to date and no vital information is missing.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Have the results of the Wizard for eval complexity to be printed on report as this is and is going to be a requirement for CMS.

CMS came up with the complexity evals and they want to see your reasons why you pick that complexity. If the wizard could be printed say high complexity 3 co- morbidities and high decision to be printed on report and evaluated 3 systems.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1 Special Button... to Generate Report, Save Report, Lock Document Data, Close to Clinic Navigator

I think you should have a special button to click that will "Generate a Document Report, Spell-Check the document, Save the Document Report, Lock the Document Data and Close the window back to the Clinic Navigator after Save" - Actually it would even be better if it closed the window back to your "Document Organizer" :)

Just Call it the "Special Button"

That would be Awesome!! :)

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. account categories

Our old system (PTOS) had a nice little feature that we haven't seen in Accounting. Each account was assigned an account type, which we could use to search and gather specific feedback in the reports. We had it set up with several different ones:
    Auto Accident
    Workers' Comp
    Private Insurance
    Medicare
    Bill Patient
    90 Day Filing Deadline
    etc.
    It would make it much easier to get a listing of all the accounts that need to be worked on in a certain category.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Documentation Templates should be editable by more users than just Providers

The ability to modify templates should be able to be passed to various users. Especially those of us who have "all-access". It's my job to help with this kind of thing at our office, but I'm unable to do it without logging in under a provider.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Would like to see Treatment Plan in Documentation and Accounting

I would like to see an option to add the Treatment Plan into the Vitals window in the Documentation and Accounting modules. Currently, it is only available in Schedule, Check In and Document Editor.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Accounting - When choosing payment dates, show case

When choosing dates to apply a new payment or write off to, show the patient's visits by case. We ran into this when writing off account balances for some patients who had multiple cases. It would be easier if the patient's dates were seperated by case, so those who are writing off an account can easily recognize which dates need the write off.

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 28 29 30 32 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base