TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Have a great new idea for the next TheraOffice version? Let your voice be heard. The top voted ideas will be prioritized for consideration for the next version. Don’t have any ideas? Give your 15 votes to existing ideas.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. make the most recent progress note compare back to the last progress note instead of the eval

Making the new progress note compare back to the most recent progress note by default instead of to the initial evaluation would make things a lot easier on the PT and their busy clinic

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a task for an alarm to go off at the start of each appointment in scheduling

It would be very helpful if there were a pop-up message and/or alarm to go off each time patients are checking in. This way if they are late or forget about their appointment we can call them so they do not miss out on their visit. Things get busy in the office and this would be extremely helpful.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add drop down in "Applied Payments" View

Add drop down capability for payments for payments within the 'Applied Payments' view to see where payments are applied

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to Automatically Add Interest to An Account Based on Aging

I would love to charge interest on past due amounts. But the time I would have to take to calculate which part of the bill is 60 days old, 90 days old, etc and then apply interest accordingly is impossible. Would be great if we could set an option on interest rate (as allowable by state law), whether the interest is to be calculated as simple interest or compound interest, and when the interest should start being charged (e.g., when aged more than X number of days.)

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. add collections history information such as when collections letters are sent out to patient history

We would like to track the time frames as to when collections letters are sent out. It would be very helpful if that information appeared in the patient history.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Add copy to column in the objective section.

In trying to go paperless we are getting rid of exercise logs and using the objective section of the note to keep track of what the patient has or hasn't done. If we could copy to column "NOT PERFORMED" then we could change each activity to performed as the pateint completes it.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Send Completed Task to Patient Case History

Completed tasks disappear. Instead of disappearing, could a completed task immediately be moved to the patient's case history? (kind of like what happens when a fax is received?) It'd be nice to have accountability built into the system to track both task being received and completed by responsible party. Of course, have the option to hide tasks in the History OR search tasks in the history.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the option to leave up the window "find patient"

Please bring back the option of "find patient" window and have the option to leave it up like we used to be able to do before the recent TheraOffice update. We can currently click find patient, but that window will not stay open in a tab like it used to.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Port to Androis OS

With all the Android tablets coming out, it'd be great to have TheraOffice available on that platform. I'm guessing that this'll not be an easy task since Microsofty is unliekly to develop SQL Server to run on Android...?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add an option to have a notes page as a part of the patient info screen

For working on trying to streamline processes and not be doing double work - it would be helpful for us to have an option off of the patient info screen for basically a blank notes page.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Remove ability to delete notes.

You should NOT be able to delete a note that has already been entered in patient accounting. Once it's there, it should remain!

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make it possible to use the old system that presented the schedule in documentation

Make it possible to use the old system that presented the schedule in documentation, therefore, we are able to directly access our notes directly from the schedule for any day on the calendar. In addition we can then be able to see the color indicators which notes for example if the patient is a first time follow up or a discharge visit.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. For multipule facilities - Be able to IM other employees in addition to tasking.

My co-workers don't always check there tasks. When I need an answer quickly it would be nice to message them without having to call the other offices and tie up the phone lines.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. give PT's the ability to unlock a locked document to make changes.

Sometimes you lock a document and forget something. It is redundent to have to create an addendum or flex note which doesn't go on the original. PTA's look at the note. PT's look at the note. Not flex notes. I have also had to go in and add G codes on other PT's notes which is a 15 step process that includes going into accounting and adding charges which cannot be added in the locked note for justification. Only EMR i know of that a note cannot be unlocked and updated.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Increase Font Size

-Is there any way to change the font size on theraoffice documentation?

I work on a large monitor on a fairly small desk. I'm 34 years old with contacts, however I feel like the font is so small and tight. I feel like this program only uses about 1/4 of my monitor screen for the whole program. Very challenging and frustrating to be efficient when Theraoffice doesn't even offer a "real time spell checker".

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. create patient portals so that patients could come in and fill out their paperwork directly onto a tablet here at the office or from home.

This way their health history would be downloaded into the documentation and save therapist and front office time.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Apply multiple unapplied amounts to copay at the same time

Being able to apply multiple payments to copays - currently you are only allowed to apply one payment to a copay. So if I wanted to divvy up unapplied payments, I would have to put partial on copay and the other portion to the account because you can't enter a copay payment twice. I'd like to have all copay payments stay in the copay spot because otherwise it throws off report results.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Ability to see collection letter sent to pt and date it was sent in Accounting

Create the ability to see what collection letter was sent to a patient and the date sent from accounting, would be nice to see it in the "patient statements" view on the account.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. visit count

In re-evals only count current case visits not entire lifetime of patient visits

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base