TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Have a great new idea for the next TheraOffice version? Let your voice be heard. The top voted ideas will be prioritized for consideration for the next version. Don’t have any ideas? Give your 15 votes to existing ideas.

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. automatic refresh for Document organizer

Have each section refresh when a new tab is selected. Especially "unlocked documents" and "Document organizer". With the current setting "document organizer" has to be refreshed each time the tab is selected or it is basically useless. Others has requested that entire documentation refresh when new patients come in which would be preferable but I understand would slow down the system but maybe select parts could refresh without slowing the system. I notice that "Unlocked documents" does not have a refresh button, which i assume means it refreshes automatically when the tab is selected. Why not do the same for…

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add the option to leave up the window "find patient"

Please bring back the option of "find patient" window and have the option to leave it up like we used to be able to do before the recent TheraOffice update. We can currently click find patient, but that window will not stay open in a tab like it used to.

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Documentation Task

It would be helpful if theraoffice can come up with a new update of the documentation task. For example, there should be an option to alphabetize the task by patient names or task types (we were able to do it in the previous version) instead of by days task was created. Also would be helpful if we can do a patient name search. Right now it only lets us type the patient first letter of their last name then we have to scroll down and look for patient.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add "Undo Button" back to Documentation

Please add the "undo button" option back to documentation. When editing a note in the word program it was very convenient to have that option. When you accidently delete a big section in your note you can no longer just push the undo button, you have to do it all over again.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please make the Assessment section in documentation larger.

With your new software upgrade, we're only able to see 4 lines, and we certainly need more than 4 lines with Medicare patients that require a detailed explanation. It would be more convenient and save us time to have the larger screen, instead of constantly scrolling down.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add facility name to unlocked document organizer

The document organizer has a facility name but the unlocked document organizer does not. A facility name needs to be added to the unlocked document organizer for multi clinic practice. The PT is unable to know what patient belongs to which clinic for his notes and the notes of the PTA’s that are seeing the patients, that require locking.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

TheraOffice Feature Suggestions

Feedback and Knowledge Base