I suggest you ...

Home Exercise Software Integration

Integrate with other home exercise image applications. Would be great if the treatments in TheraOffice could link to the image in the other software.

245 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
AdminRyan (Vice President, Hands On Technology Inc.) shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

27 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • AdminRyan (Vice President, Hands On Technology Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Thanks, what would you like integrated between TheraOffice and Exercise Pro? Do you want to have their pictures in our software or do you want to send the treatments marked with "HEP" to Exercise Pro to then generate a list of the exercises?

(Any information would be helpful, thanks)

• Randy Veroline commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I recently spoke with Exercise Pro and they are willing to integrate their software with TheraOffice at no cost. Their software allows printed copies, email copies, videos for exercises sent to patients, compliance tracking with HEP, messaging from patient to therapist through their software, and much more. Their phone number is (800) 750-2756 ext 2 (Doug Feick, PT).
    Thank you for your anticipated consideration of this popular suggestion.

• Jessica Douglas commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We are currently using Strive Labs, which is not integrated with HOT. It would be nice to have a patient engagement software that was integrated with HOT

• Nathaniel Christadoss commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Definitely a Medbridge integration would be awesome!!! They are also rolling out with a NPS system which would also be nice if that integrated as well!

• Marie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exercise Pro is what our therapists like. It would be a great time saver for them to be integrated with anything. Please move on this. We would be amenable to being a test spot for this.
    Marie Renner
    Physicians Physical Therapy Service.

• Elias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

MedBridge HEP is relatively new and probably one of the best online HEP

• AdminNick (Product Manager, Hands On Technology Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hey Dan,

We are currently talking to several home exercise companies about a possible integration in 2016. As the road map for 2016 is still being finalized, I can't say much more at this time, but we will keep everyone posted as further developments are made.

• Dan Curtis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This would be a huge timesaver. We use VHI but the ability to integrate it with TheraOffice would save a significant amount of time.

• Elias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Have you looked into PhysioTec? They are by far the best HEP to integrate with the web version of TheraOffice. PhysioTec's library of HEP and professionally shot photos and videos are available for print, email, or direct web access.

• charan chadha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Guys, this is another idea that was discussed quite some time ago. We have VHI (the electronic version). It is invaluable to us, but we have to print the HEP and then Scan it into the computer and then save it to the patient's record. This would be an ideal integration. I realize not everyone uses VHI. Perhaps a poll could be conducted to see which programs are used most frequently.

Charan Chadha
    Bounce Back Physical Therapy

• Jeff commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can do this manually - but it is extremely time consuming. A good programmer (at TheraOffice) should be able to make this a much easier, less time consuming effort. The VHI cards are excellent and would be great to integrate into the patients TheraOffice documentation.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Exercise pro is great software. The VHI cards are great (I assume their software is awesome, too.) I'd be thrilled if:

1. The exercises from the software (image and instruction) were available in TheraOffice

2. You had a tool that easily lets us map exercises to diagnosis codes

3. TheraOffice keeps a record of all prescribed exercises (whether from today's theraoffice exercises or imported ones from some other software)

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base