I suggest you ...

OfficeAlly integration

Zirmed is great but very expensive. A FREE alternative that we have used for the past 5 years (as well as a number of other TO users) is OfficeAlly. It's a free online clearinghouse which supports ANSI/electronic 1500/paper mail for insurance co not processing electronic, ERA, credit card processing, etc. It's definitely not as slick as ZirMed but it works and you can't beat the price!

66 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Elias shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

17 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Active Health Therapy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been using OfficeAlly with TheraOffice for about 7 years with no problems. OfficeAlly is not expensive at all. We just pay $19.95 per month. If you have any questions please feel free to call us (772)569-9747

• Tim Grange commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would greatly favor OfficeAlly integration as well. We have been using it for years & know many other TO users who use it as well. Any update on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

• Jason Park commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I see that the last time this was visited was in August 2012. Have this as an option been exhausted? Things never panned out to integrate? It is marked as planned, but not sure what that means. Not sure if we are still voting on this? I would greatly favor the integration with Office Ally.

• Elias commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Unfortunately, OfficeAlly doesn't have an file upload for eligibility. So hopefully down the road an file upload through TO will be supported or access to their database/engine to directly check eligibility within TO.

• AdminRyan (Vice President, Hands On Technology Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I asked about the eligibility - at this time they can't do that through an integration so you'd have to export the 270 file from TO and then upload it to their website, then download the 271 or input the results into TheraOffice.

As far as moving it to the schedule on check-in, I'm not sure we could really do it there.. I'd have to look more into it. But batching, I'll see if they support batching multiple together. For ZirMed, they do real-time and I think they only do 1 patient at a time.

Hopefully though if we get some interest on these integrations they will add others down the road.

That's great, Ryan. Thanks for following up with OfficeAlly. Auto upload of claims and download of ERAs is a great start. If I could recommend that an additional feature is integrating the eligibility request either batching patients daily (preferred) or one at a time during patient check-in. OfficeAlly offers real-time eligibility check online but getting that information through TO would work best.

• AdminRyan (Vice President, Hands On Technology Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Just wanted to update everyone, we talked to OfficeAlly again to revisit this topic, and they are now willing to work with us more closely. We will be working on this for a future update. It sounds like right now the only items they will be able to integrate are auto upload of claims and download of ERAs.

Hey Charan, yeah we were exploring a more formalized partnership when I posted in Oct however an agreement wasn't reached. I can see if everyone that was involved can re-visit it. I don't think at this time we can move forward with anything until that partnership is reached though. I'll keep you posted though if we hear anything new.

Thanks.

• Patty commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have used Office Ally since they started and it is great they are very helpful when changes need to take place and are very easy to use. In the days of tight office budgets this works well for us . I have had some bills for paper claims but I try to filter those out.

Thanks, yeah there are several reasons why we've opted to work more with ZirMed - not for financial reasons -- it's in our opinion the best out there - and it's much more than just claims processing. We also felt it made sense to focus and work more with 1 company and come up with some integrations that will save time & money.

OfficeAlly is a great company - we've heard a lot of great things from our customers about it, we've also recommended them many many times, but the last time we checked there really wasn't much we could integrate from our end.

• charan chadha commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We have been using Officeally for the last 3 years. Agree with the other comments. Would be nice to have this integration. Realize there is no financial gain for Theraoffice because of the partnership with Zirmed. But, as a client of Theraoffice, the client should come first and not the financial relationship.

I think the largest and ONLY bill I've had was around $3. The charge was for mailing a few paper claims for about $0.60 each. A tech support at OfficeAlly mentioned that they had a few TO users. I would like to hear from other user to rally some support.

• David commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We've been using it for two years now. I think my largest bill one month was for $29. We love it - would be great if it was easily integrated.

Feedback and Knowledge Base