I suggest you ...

add a pop up alert in the documentation window to notify you when your next patient has checked in.

If you are trying to document while waiting for your next patient to arrive, you have to continually stop and click back on the schedule tab to see if the patient has checked in. It would be helpful if there was a pop up that could alert you somehow when you are documenting in a note.

10 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: Facebook Google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • mark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I was about to suggest the same thing. This would be extremely helpful. Yes, make the therapist click the popup to cancel it.

• Donna commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Nick, I would like the provider to have to click out of the pop up, then we are sure it was seen. Many providers get wrapped up in their charting and lose track of time. This should stop the need of sending a front end person to remind the provider of a waiting patient.

• AdminNick (Product Manager, Hands On Technology Inc.) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hello!

We have heard this request before, but I don't think we have heard the reasoning behind the request put this well before. We will definitely take this into consideration. Some other thoughts on how this would work:

- Clicking on the pop-up alert would take you to that patient's navigator.
    - Popup would include the patient's picture, appointment time, appointment type, and case.
    - Would you want the popup to clear automatically after a certain period of time, or would you like to require the provider to either click on the popup or exit out of it?

Your feedback on these additional items would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Feedback and Knowledge Base