I suggest you ...

Add notes in the Accccounting module

When we have a patient with multiple DOS on the insurance aging we have to go into each DOS to post a note. We'd like to be able to type the note in one place and have it apply to other dates where necessary.

83 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kellie Yosko shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pam Howard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I hate the fact that all the notes are not in 1 place! I have to go to diff screens to look at all the note I would the notes in one place and it date the note and have signed on persons name out there. some times a note is made with no date or who put it there!

• Erica Fenton commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We would like to see a custom Alert added to the top of the patients account, possibly coming up in red or yellow to flag us of the issue or area that requires special attention when working on the patients account. I think this could be helpful for billing, front office and the clinicians as a very useful communication tool. Currently we have to dig into each visit for notes in order to recap on the patients case. If you make one note on one DOS and the patient continues coming in for multiple visits the note will contentiously get pushed down further and further.

• Janesa Bernard commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES!! you read my mind Kellie! Right now we copy/paste our note to the other DOS's that were followed up. I think that it will be great to have a "check the box" type of option to select the DOS's that you will like your note to be applied to.

Feedback and Knowledge Base